Have you ever wondered what is the meaning, gender, and origin of the name Verity? It’s a question many people ask. In this post, we’ll take a look at the meaning, gender, and origin of the name Verity, and explore what numerology has to say about this popular name. With its historical roots, and its increasing popularity in recent years, Verity is a name with a lot of depth and personality.
Meaning of Verity
The name Verity means Truth and it is widely adopted for a female child. The meaning of Verity name is traced English roots.
Be that as it may, Verity can also mean Vindicated depending on usage, transliteration or other possible factors.
Notably, Verity means: Truth.
Origin of the name
The name Verity is found in English traditions. The name get its meaning from this particular origin which plays a huge part in meaning of the name.
Verity name Gender
As highlighted above, Verity is a feminine name for female child. According to a handful of reports, the name is predominantly adopted for a baby girl, although certain discretion might allow the other way round.
General characteristics of the name
Considering the meaning of Verity generally, let us see the general characters imbibed in the name naturally.
The followings are general traits and characters of any child named Verity.
- Success oriented
- Devoted and Romantic
How Popular is the Name Verity
Verity is popular among people of English culture.
The name Verity is widely used or adopted in the places such as: United Kingdom, United States, Nigeria and Australia.
According to numerology, Verity expression or destiny number value is 9. See how to check yours here. However, the are emotional qualities, characters, and possible divine traits of the name Verity are documented below:
When Verity is energetically aligned as a 9, your divine mission in this lifetime is to improve the world by being a Compassionate Humanitarian. Others look to you as an example and a wise leader. You are sensitive, forgiving, creative, intuitive, and possess healing abilities.
Alphabetical Analysis of the name Verity
V: V is a powerful creation symbol. It improves qualities of focus, resilience, and collaboration in a person’s name in order to build something meaningful.
E: The letter E is motivated by freedom. It adds romantic and expressive energies to the mix when used as part of a person’s name Numerology.
R: R exudes a tireless energy that is dedicated to helping and uplifting humanity. It represents tremendous power to accomplish great things.
I: An I in a person’s name introduces tolerance and compassion. Their presence causes them to be altruistic, creative, and kind.
T: T transports highly sensitive energies. The Numerology of a person’s name emphasizes the importance of harmony in relationships and teamwork.
Y: People with the letter Y in their name will travel far and wide in search of adventure. To them, life is an adventure, and their curiosity guides them.
Verity Special Behaviors
- Verity cornerstone implies that: The person prefers a life philosophy based on honesty, dependability, efficiency, and focus. They are usually a builder and a team player. First letter in any name is called, Cornerstone. It portrays a general picture of personality, and individual interactions with life challenges and opportunities.
- Capstone on the other hand, is the last letter of a name. The person with capstone energy, represented by the letter “Y,” finishes projects in an unremarkable manner that is frequently different from what was originally planned.
- Furthermore, individual first vowel in their name reveal deepest desires, urges, and the goals you bearer wishes to achieve. “E” makes you feel restless and changeable, and it instills in you a desire for freedom and excitement.
Fun Facts about Verity
- The name Verity means Truth.
- The name Verity has six letters.
- Origin of Verity is English origin.
- The name is a masculine name
- Verity numerology destiny number is 9.
- The cornerstone of the name Verity is “V”.
- The capstone of the name Verity is “Y”.
- The first vowel is the name Verity is “E”.
- If you spell Verity backwards it will be: Ytirev, does that make any sense?